Friday, January 16, 2015

Countdown to CTC Challenges and Meet a New Design Team Member

Hi there.  Welcome to CASE-ing the Catty Challenges.  The next challenge is now only a week away and we are getting excited about sharing projects from the SALE-A-BRATION and Occasions Catalogues. 

We are also pleased to welcome a new member to our Design Team, Helen, who will be starting next week.  Her creativity never ceases to amaze and she was a regular entrant in our challenges last year.  Be sure to check out her blog, H2 Designs.


Hi, I’m Helen (aka H or H2) & I live with my family in Victoria, Australia.  Creative pursuits of some sort have always been a part of my life.  My first endeavours with card making were way back when I was single & since then I have tried various crafts.  I discovered SU at a craft expo a few years ago & my passion for card making was re-ignited!  I enjoy the process of creating something from concept to reality & love experimenting with techniques & materials, pushing my supplies to be more versatile.  This fun hobby brings many rewards, but the best is the wonderful friendships made!
I am honoured & excited to be working with the fabulous CTC Team & look forward to CASE-ing the Catty with you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment