This time around we are checking out the Memory Keeping section. The idea is to browse through pages 24 - 41 (AUS/NZ) and find a project that you would like to re-create.
You can directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations. It doesn't even have to be about scrapbooking, journaling or Project Life. For example, you can use a sketch idea for a card or 3D item. Have fun!
Here's what the CTC Design Team have made to inspire you to play along with us this week -
(Make sure you hop on over to the DT blogs for more project info and to find out where each designer got their inspiration from).
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!