It's Friday night and that means we've got a new challenge at CASE-ing the Catty. Tonight we are featuring another section of the Annual Stampin' Up! ® Catalogue to use as inspiration.
This time around we are checking out the Thanks chapter. The idea is to browse through pages 144 - 153 and find a project that you would like to re-create.
You can directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations.
Here's what the CTC Design Team have made to inspire you to play along with us this week -
What will you draw inspiration from in the Thanks section of the catalogue?
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO (Stampin' Up! ® Only) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
If you don't have a blog or on-line gallery and you would like to enter our challenges, please email your photo to - firstname.lastname@example.org with a short blurb and I will post it on our entrant's blog and link it up for you.