As it's only one week until Good Friday we are looking at the Easter section of the Occasions Catalogue (page 34 and 35) for our challenge inspiration this week.
- You can directly CASE a project (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations.
- Or simply use some new Stampin' Up! Easter supplies from the Occasions Catalogue.
CTC 24 will run for two weeks over the holiday period and the linky will be open until Thursday 9th April. We really hope you can join us in the gallery and showcase your Easter projects.
Here's what the Design Team made to inspire you to play along with our latest challenge-
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Mostly SU (Stampin' Up! ®) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
If you don't have a blog or on-line gallery and you would like to enter our challenges, please email your photo to - firstname.lastname@example.org with a short blurb and I will post it on our entrant's blog and link it up for you.