Welcome back to CASE-ing the Catty! Today the challenge is all about CASE-ing from the Valentine's section of the Occasions Catalogue. You can download the PDF on our side bar and check out pages 4 - 9 for some great inspiration.
CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything. This whole challenge blog is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create. Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catties are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.
So check out the Valentine's section of the Occasions Catty and find a project that you would like to try. There are lots of ideas but here's a few to help you get started -
- CASE a sketch or layout
- Try a colour combo - 1. Stacked With Love DSP (Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Whisper White) 2. Hello Life Project Kit (Basic Black, Crushed Curry)
- CASE an embellishment and use it on your own project
- Make a little treat bag (p8 and 9)
- Make a shaker card (p4)
Most importantly, have FUN and remember it doesn't have to have a Valentine theme.
Here's what the Design Team came up with to inspire you to play along -
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Mostly SU (Stampin' Up! ®) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
If you don't have a blog or on-line gallery and you would like to enter our challenges, please email your photo to - email@example.com with a short blurb and I will post it on our entrant's blog and link it up for you.